CaseWare Africa has developed XBRL Lite with ease of use and simplicity in mind, while helping you to remain compliant throughout the process of preparing your iXBRL submission:
XBRL Lite has been developed by CaseWare Africa to help you stay compliant and submit your financial statements to CIPC in the iXBRL format. You can use XBRL Lite regardless of whether or not your Annual Financial Statements have been drafted using CaseWare Working Papers
This simple and easy to use input sheet allows you to submit the relevant information, in the required layout, in a pre-tagged form, without having to spend time and money redrafting your financial statements.
XBRL Lite will enable you to:
- Easily add your own information
- Edit tags in the statements on either new or existing information
- Review and report on tags to show you what has and has not been tagged to ensure a successful iXBRL submission
- Validate and export to ensure a successful upload to the CIPC website
What is the difference between XBRL and XBRL Lite?
- XBRL Lite is specifically designed for entities that are not currently drafted in CaseWare Working Papers. This means you can use XBRL Lite regardless of whether or not you are a CaseWare user. Our full XBRL solution embeds the tagging process while you are drafting your financials within CaseWare.
- Download the XBRL Lite brochure for more information
Looking for a longer term solution?
XBRL is embedded in CaseWare and allows you to tag your annual financial statements. CaseWare not only deals with the task of tagging the final documents, it manages the entire task, from the importing of trial balance data, through to the preparation of financial statements and audit files, all the way to producing the iXBRL document. Read More