Join the dynamic Audit Software Development team as a Test Analyst, driving Quality Assurance on our Working Papers products. Be the voice of quality!
If you want to:
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data and data validation.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Perform ad-hoc and regression testing
And you have:
- Completed BSc Computer Science / Information Systems / similar technical degree within a software environment.
- Completed ISTQB Foundation/Agile qualification or similar.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ Quality Assurance Experience, within a software environment.
- Experience using automation software.
- Test Case scripting such as SoapUI, Postman etc.
And you have these skills:
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested.
- Business process understanding.
- Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes.
- Analytical thinker and detail-orientated.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) –write clear and insightful test plans and test cases. Communicate defects to developers and other stakeholders.
- Creative solving of technical problems –translate technical requirements into test plans.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Abstract thinker – the ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Reliable and resilient - adapt in a changing environment with unique challenges. Prioritise effectively to keep to deadlines.
- Strong team-player.
- Intolerance of mistakes and errors – being pedantic in a positive way.
- Excellent computer literacy, and an obvious passion for software and software testing.