Write test cases and perform testing on various software products for cloud-based tax, secretarial and back-office solutions. Provide invaluable contributions to the design of various software products to promote the delivery of value to our clients. Drive automation in quality assurance.
If you want to:
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data and data validation.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
And you have:
- Completed BSc Computer Science / Information Systems / similar technical degree within a software environment.
- Completed ISTQB Foundation/Agile qualification or similar.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ Quality Assurance Experience, within a software environment.
- Experience using automation software.
- Test Case scripting such as SoapUI, Postman etc.
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience using QTest or related software.
And these essential skills:
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solutions being tested.
- Understanding of business processes and how that is represented within software.
- Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes.
- A background in creating test plans and test cases.
- A strong track record of effective defect management and communicating defects to developers and other stakeholders.
- Excellent computer literacy, and an obvious passion for software and software testing.
- Exposure to quality management software will be beneficial