Implement a world-class financial software product, which has enjoyed great success in the public sector, corporate sector and audit. The consulting department consults to clients using CaseWare while generating revenue and establishing a renewable business. We support both current clients and new clients enabling them to use CaseWare Working Papers and the Annual Financial Statement Templates. We strive to provide clients with services that enables efficiency, quality and provide value to their organization while ensuring client success and software renewals.
If you want to:
- Revenue Production: Generate revenue for consulting in the corporate market for New and Add on business, performing work in-line with budgets & influence revenue by collaborating with the sales team.
- Productivity Utilisation: Ensure execution of work in an effective and productive manner, be billable at least 70% of one’s own working hours & ensure effective time utilization when not engaged in client projects.
- Project Quality: Ensure that delivery meets customer and managements’ satisfaction, perform the review of the work of own and others for accuracy and completeness & ensure adherence to consulting processes.
- Client Management and Success: Identity, manage, report and resolve any issues/potential risks that were identified at the client, providing information to keep clients informed from a software and technical perspective. Ensure that the CQS client base is proactively managed, from a consulting perspective.
- Learning and Development: Ensure self-growth in the form of accreditations & seek out ways to grow oneself and team
And you have:
- 3-year Degree in a related field (Auditing and/or Accounting)
- Completed SAICA articles
- Post article experience 2 years
- Used CaseWare to prepare Annual Financial Statements for a minimum of 12 months in the last year 2 years
- Compilation and review experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills (with basic control and logical operators).
- CaseWare firm champion experience in CaseWare, including
- Financial Statements.
- Strong interest in both business technical and systems technical
And these essential skills:
- CaseWare Working Papers
- CaseWare and Case View customisations
- Case View Templates for AFS reporting (must have).
- Audit International and Probe
- CaseWare Cloud
- CaseWare Connector
- Ability to mentor staff
- Client management.
- Able to complete and review quotes and formalise project plans with clients
- Ability to engage with stakeholders (internal/external) at a very high level.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Report writing.
- Excel / text data manipulation.
- Generate revenue for consulting in the corporate market