Use your strong interpersonal skills, software sales experience and accounting knowledge/background to grow the market of an international world-class financial software product in the CA (Chartered Accountant) market.
If you want to:
- Achieve revenue and GP targets as per the sales plan.
- Manage the pipeline and activities accordingly.
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge to ensure our products are well represented in the market.
- Become more proficient in your ability to sell the benefits and value of all products.
- Speak to a minimum of 15 clients per day.
- Conduct cold calls daily to grow market share.
- Prepare timeous quotes, proposals and follow ups in response to clients needs.
- Adopt the CaseWare Africa sales methodology; attend sales meetings to report on progress against sales plans, log every interaction on Salesforce.com (CRM system) and prepare sales feedback reports as required.
And you have:
- Completed Matric.
- Formal Sales training is highly recommended.
- Completed degree is preferable.
- At least 2 years software sales (either internal or external) experience in a high-volume environment - as evidenced by at least 15 deals closed per month in a similar software sales role where the focus has been on high volume sales.
- Accounting software experience.
And these essential skills:
- Excellent track record in solution sales and achieving targets consistently.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to deal with potentially difficult clients.
- Mature individual with high level of emotional intelligence.
- Good computer literacy in general, particularly with MS Office and CRM Systems.
- Accounting background preferable.
- Positive attitude.
- "Hunter" type of profile.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Well-developed problem solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated.
- Proven ability to excel under pressure in a very busy environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects.
- Read further on job description PDF below