Sales Development is the Sales & Talent pipeline driver of the CaseWare Africa Software sales business. Our vision is to be the fastest-growing Sales Unit within the CaseWare family through generating high volume quality opportunities across multiple emerging markets, in a fast-paced environment. We achieve this by recruiting and inspiring high potential talent, coaching them for sales excellence and rewarding their success with great incentives and personal career development opportunities within the business.
If you want to:
- Support the required sales activities of Africa Sales Consultants
- Coordinate weekly meetings
- Ensure your team members are aware of all new product releases, offers and incentives, marketing materials and any relevant issues from the wider market place pertaining to your sector
- Travel to events to actively participate at the stand, as a guest/ key-note speaker and/or panel interview if/when required
- Evaluate Local sales performance
- Manage total Sector Sales pipeline, Accurately Forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities and Up-Sell opportunities in the existing client portfolio to maximize revenue in your Sector
- Cold calling for pipeline building
- Coaching of local representatives
- Logging of all activities on SalesForce
- Doing follow-ups and close business as well as coaching local representatives to follow-up and closeout on business (this includes the signing of quotations and collecting proof of payment)
- Checkin to ensure client success in order to produce a renewable client base
- Develop strong product knowledge
- Assist clients in their communication with Support
- Meet your monthly Sales Quota across the 6 target regions in a high-performance environment and maximize your impact through focusing on your core role
- Travel into the regions
And you have:
- Completed Matric
- Formal sales training
- 3-year Degree in a related field (preferably financial) OR proven experience in a similar environment
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales
- 2-3 years’ experience in channel management
- Fluency in English in writing & Speech
And these essential skills:
- Experience in sales, including success in achieving progressively higher quota and other sales goals. Preferably experience in Software
- Sales selling Desktop and- or Cloud-based Solutions, through a Consultative Selling approach.
- Experience in channel management, including success in achieving progressively higher quota and other sales goals.
- Comprehensive understanding of reading and managing Sales Dashboards.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Expert knowledge of MS Office & the Google Drives Suite