This is a customer-facing role within CaseWare Africa, where the successful incumbent will be responsible for maximizing our sales by retaining and growing the market of an international, world-class financial software product. You will be responsible for crafting the Corporate Market sales plans and conducting demos to customers. This all be underpinned with financial and technical knowledge of the CaseWare product suite.
If you want to:
- Achieve growth, hit sales targets and manage your pipeline effectively.
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge to ensure our products are well represented in the market.
- Develop and grow strategic relationships with the customer so that they have the best possible customer experience.
- Use analytical insights to identify opportunities, and problems. Dive deep to understand root cause, or potential of opportunity.
- Implement strategic and tactical sales plans accordingly.
- Maintain sales volume and product mix by keeping current with demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Work closely with marketing to ensure marketing campaigns support the sales plan.
- Adopt the CaseWare Africa sales methodology, attend sales meetings to report on progress against sales plans, log every interaction on Salesforce.com and prepare sales feedback reports as required.
And you have:
- Completed Matric, Degree
- At least 3-5 years sales customer-facing experience in a high-volume environment.
- Formal sales training (Desirable)
- Accounting software experience (Desirable)
And these essential skills:
- Excellent track record in solution sales and achieving targets consistently.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with potentially difficult customers.
- Excellent track record of effective sales planning, accurate forecasting, disciplined execution, and achievement of sales goals.
- Mature individual with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Good computer literacy in general and in particular with CRM systems.
- Good relationship building skills.