Anyone applying for this position must be able to work under pressure, thrive on a challenge and have high energy levels. Our talent must show initiative and take accountability - don't expect to be micromanaged.
If you want to:
- Achieve revenue and GP targets as per sales plan. Manage pipeline and activities accordingly.
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge to ensure our products are well represented in the market.
- Develop and grow strategic relationships with the customer so that they have the best possible customer experience.
- Adopt the CaseWare Africa sales methodology, attend sales meetings to report on progress against sales plans, log every interaction on Salesforce.com and prepare Key Account Plans and sales feedback reports as required.
And you have:
- Completed Matric.
- Accounting Degree.
- Formal sales training.
- At least 3-5 years sales (either internal or external) experience in a high volume environment. Accounting and Audit technical knowledge.
- Accounting software experience.
And these essential skills:
- Excellent track record in solution sales and achieving targets consistently.
- Problem solving skills and ability to deal with potentially difficult customers.
- Audit environment knowledge.
- Mature individual with high level of emotional intelligence.
- Good computer literacy in general and in particular with MS Office and CRM systems.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel within South Africa and Africa is required.
- High level of professionalism.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated.
- Proven ability to excel under pressure in a very busy environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects.
- Good computer literacy Experience in working with a CRM system (Salesforce.com an advantage).
- Accounting background preferable.