An opportunity for a customer focused administrator, with a passion for changing customer’s lives through technology.
If you want to:
- Complete Invoice and Tender Documentation.
- Liaise with internal staff and stakeholders regarding sales administration requests and queries.
- Ensure admin processes and data integrity are adhered to and streamline processes where required.
- Resolve admin support cases as required.
- Support internal teams administratively, as required.
- Review and action on exception reports.
- Ensure deadlines duties are executed and met successfully.
- Escalate to Admin Team Lead as required.
And you have:
- Completed Matric.
- Completed Degree (minimum of NQF level 6)
- Graduate or one to two years of experience in an office environment
And these essential skills:
- Ability to be involved in multiple activities simultaneously, and successfully.
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group at all levels of organisations.
- Strong customer focus. Ensure customers and their needs, are the primary focus of actions.
- High work standards. Set high standards of performance for self and others.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for completing assignment successfully.
- Self-impose standards of excellence, rather than having standards imposed.
- Databases, Excel, ERP and CRM system experience would be advantageous.
- Strong natural administration skills with a focus on best practice.
- Deadline driven.
- Reporting and analysis skills is a key requirement.
- Ability to deliver quality work under pressure and work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Dynamic: full of energy with a sense of purpose.
- Strong administration skills are a must.
- Client obsessed and a team player
- Proficient in MS office, (especially Excel).
- Any CRM or ERP experience an advantage