Retain and grow the market of an international, world class financial software product in the Public Sector market. The Internal Account Manager’s mission is to provide support to the Public Sector team and customers, and upsell and cross sell our products and services in line with revenue targets. The proactive support and communication on the entire renewal process, customer success and ensuring that customer requests are dealt with timeously.
If you want to:
- Achieve revenue and GP targets as per sales plan. Manage sales and renewal pipeline and activities accordingly.
- Completing the necessary documentation and forms required (SBD forms, tender documentation etc) for customers as part of the sales process.
- Prepare timeous quotes, proposals and follow ups in response to customer’s needs.
- Ensure that our customers have the best possible customer experience.
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge to ensure our products are well represented in the market.
- Adopt the CaseWare Africa sales methodology, attend sales meetings to report on progress against sales plans, log every interaction on Salesforce.com and prepare sales feedback reports as required.
And you have:
- Completed Matric.
- Formal sales training.
- Degree is preferable.
- At least 2 years sales (either internal or external) experience in a high-volume environment.
- Accounting software experience.
And these essential skills:
- Excellent track record in solution sales and achieving targets consistently.
- Problem solving skills and ability to deal with potentially difficult customers.
- Mature individual with high level of emotional intelligence.
- Good computer literacy in general and in particular with MS Office and CRM systems.
- Good computer literacy Experience in working with a CRM system (Salesforce.com an advantage).
- Accounting background preferable.