Grow the market of an international, world class financial software product in the market. The role consists of upsell and cross sell of our products and services to our existing customers.
If you want to:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets as per the sales plan.
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge to ensure our products are well represented in the market. Ability to sell the benefits and value of all products.
- Speak to a minimum of 15 clients per day.
- Prepare timeous quotes and proposals in response to clients needs.
- Adopt the CaseWare Africa sales methodology, attend sales meetings to report on progress against sales plans, log every interaction on Salesforce.com and prepare sales feedback reports as required.
And you have:
- Completed Degree is preferable..
- At least 3 years software sales (either internal or external) experience in a high-volume environment – as evidenced by at least 15 deals closed per month in a similar software sales role where the focus has been on high volume sales.
- Previous financial background in accounting, financial reporting, tax, secretarial work or similar is highly preferable.
And these essential skills:
- Excellent track record in solution sales and achieving targets consistently.
- Problem solving skills and ability to deal with potentially difficult clients.
- Mature individual with high level of emotional intelligence.
- Good computer literacy in general and in particular with MS Office and CRM systems.
- Management Skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated.
- Proven ability to excel under pressure in a very busy environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects.
- Intrinsically motivated for sales.
- Good computer literacy Experience in working with a CRM system (Salesforce.com an advantage)
- Accounting background preferable