The Functional Template Developer creates Financial Reporting solutions that delights clients. The Functional Template Developer is a technically strong team player that has a shared responsibility to make sure we invest in building the right product, but also to make sure that we build the Product Right.
If you want to:
- Break down feature requirements into more detail, while ensuring that we build great products that make a difference to our clients.
- Produce template customisations and enhancements of great quality that require minimal rework.
- Perform the review of the work of own and others for accuracy and completeness.
- Question and critically assess the effectiveness of current template development methods and principles and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies as part of the team.
And you have:
- Experience in using CaseWare Working Papers and being familiar with at least one of the following Templates: IFRS, IFRS for SME, SAIPA, GRAP
- Passionate about Financial Reporting software
- Knowledge of and/or exposure to working in an Agile manner would be advantageous.
- Understand the value of delivery on commitments.
- A background in Software development or accounting experience would be highly beneficial.
And these essential skills:
- Have used CaseWare for a minimum of 12 months in the last 2 years.
- Experience working in CaseView Design Mode.
- Degree/NQF Level 6 National Diploma with Informatics, Financial Information Systems and/or Accounting as final year subjects (if no degree, the incumbent must have good technical system knowledge and experience).