Are you the CaseWare expert at your firm? Are you keen to be involved in how we build the Audit products for people like you? Do you want to get out of the rat race and into a more technical and innovative space?
If you want to:
- Break down feature requirements into more detail, while ensuring that we build great products that make a difference to our clients.
- Produce template customisations and enhancements of excellent quality that require minimal rework.
- Apply audit knowledge to product design and review.
- Review both your work and others for accuracy and completeness.
- Question and critically assess the effectiveness of current template development methods and principles and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies as part of the team.
And you have:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting.
- Post Graduate in Accounting Science (CTA) is desirable.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)SA is desirable.
- Experience working in CaseView Design Mode.
- Compilation and review experience.
- Have used CaseWare for a minimum of 12 months in the last 2 years.
- Experience as an audit clerk.
And these essential skills:
- Must have used CaseWare Working Papers and be familiar with at least one of the following Templates: Probe or Audit International.
- Must be passionate about CaseWare software.
- Take requirements and break them down into actionable tech tasks.
- Sense of responsibility and ownership of customisation done.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative team player.
- Interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Organized and systematic.
- Attention to detail.
- Client focused.
- Problem identifying and problem-solving skills.
- CaseWare and CaseView working experience.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills (with basic control and logical operations).