The Functional Template Developer empowers audit firms of all sizes with CaseWare’s world-class Assurance Solutions. The Functional Template Developer is a collaborate team player, with a strong technical focus and a shared responsibility to create great products, in the most optimal way, that delights customers and supports their success.
If you want to:
- Apply your knowledge of assurance know-how to product design and review.
- Break down feature requirements into more detail, while ensuring that we build great products that empowers the work of our clients.
- Produce template customisations and enhancements of excellent quality that require minimal rework.
- Review both your work and the work of others for accuracy and completeness.
- Question and critically assess the effectiveness of current template development methods and principles and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies as part of the team.
And you have:
- Experience working in CaseView Design Mode
Compilation and review experience
- Have used CaseWare for a minimum of 12 months in the last 2 years
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting.
- Post Graduate in Accounting Science (CTA).
- Chartered Accountant (CA)SA.
- CaseWare and CaseView working experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills (with basic control and logical operations)
And these essential skills:
- Experience in using CaseWare Working Papers and at least one of the following Templates: Probe and/or Audit International.
- A passion for assurance software solutions like CaseWare and how software empowers the success of users.
- An ability to work with software requirements and breaking those down into actionable development tasks.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- An ability to apply technical troubleshooting and domain know-how in identifying software function and resolving defects.
- A strong resolve for independently managing a committed workload and delivering effectively within agreed timeframes.
- Knowledge of and/or exposure to working in an Agile manner would be advantageous