If you are an innovative frontend developer with experience developing cloud and desktop applications, versatile and familiar with a number of key programming languages and techniques, then read on…
If you want to:
- Ensure development processes are followed in all areas from source/repository control to issue logging and tracking.
- Take initiative to improve development efficiencies and processes.
- Ensure functional testing passes 100%.
- Excel at performing and passing peer review as part of committing code.
- Ensure that committed code is always in a ready state.
- Believe in teams owning the work they do.
- Be held accountable to deliver the work you commit to, no variance on delivery.
And you have:
- Relevant degree/diploma in IT focus on Development.
- An impeccable track-record with quality development.
- Excellent skills in system and code design.
And these essential skills:
- 3+ years’ experience with web technologies and frameworks.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Contribute ideas and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Rock-solid coding skills: writes code that is well structured, idiomatic, reusable, and easy to understand.
- Databases should include experience with, Microsoft SQL and PostgreSQL (advantageous).
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work well in an agile environment.
- Version Control: experience here is important, Git would be advantageous.
- Read further on Job Description PDF below.