Anyone applying for this position must be able to work under pressure, thrive on a challenge and have high energy levels. Our talent must show initiative and take accountability - don’t expect to be micromanaged.
If you want to:
- Achieve revenue and GP targets as per sales plan (no new client acquisition required, this is purely for upselling and cross-selling to current client base). Manage pipeline and activities accordingly. No cold calling necessary.
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge to ensure our products are well represented in the market.
- Develop and grow relationship with the customer so that they have the best possible customer experience.
- Prepare timeous quotes, proposals and follow ups in response to customer’s needs.
- Adopt the CaseWare Africa sales methodology, attend sales meetings to report on progress against sales plans, log every interaction on Salesforce.com and prepare sales feedback reports as required.
And you have:
- Completed Matric
- Formal sales training
- Completed degree is highly preferable
- At least 3 years external software sales experience in a high-volume environment – as evidenced by at least 15 medium to large-sized deals closed per month
- Accounting software experience
And these essential skills:
- Experience demonstrating software to clients is essential.
- Excellent track record in solution sales achieving targets consistently.
- Good computer literacy in general and in particular with MS Office and CRM systems.
- Problem solving skills and ability to deal with potentially difficult clients.
- Mature individual with high level of emotional intelligence.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Articulate, with excellent presentation skills
- High level of professionalism
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Self-starter who is highly motivated
- Proven ability to excel under pressure in a very busy environment
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects
- Good computer literacy
- Experience in working with a CRM system (Salesforce.com an advantage)
- Accounting background preferable