IT Support for all divisional business software applications and processes, including, but not limited to Salesforce, Pastel and dependant apps like Insight Squared, Mission Control and Pardot as well as the CaseWare community and Website integration .
If you want to:
- Provide first level contact and resolution to customer issues
- Follow up with internal customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Problem solve as required
- Management of users – activation and deactivation, user and role and territory assignment
- Basic development changes, if required (field updates only)
Proper escalation of unresolved queries to the next level of support i.e. Cloudsmiths
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of cases
- Produce activity reports and dashboards to meet required SLA
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements and provide training if required.
- Fixed Asset management and issuance and record keeping
- 3G card administration and control
- Management of divisional app licence subscriptions as required
- Liaise with Group IT support as required.
- Expand knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Document any system updates or changes
And you have:
- Completed Matric.
- Completed IT Degree or National Diploma (minimum of an NQF level 6)
- IT Helpdesk and Networks a requirement.
- CRM, ERP and security experience an advantage
And these essential skills:
- Salesforce, APEX (Java), Visual Force and HTML knowledge or exposure
- Salesforce Admin super user
- Databases, Excel, ERP and CRM system experience a requirement
- Reporting and analysis skills is a key requirement
- Ability to be involved in multiple activities simultaneously, and successfully.
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group at all levels of organisations
- High work standards. Set high standards of performance for self and others.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for completing assignments successfully.
- Self-impose standards of excellence, rather than having standards imposed.
- Deadline driven
- High attention to detail.
- Strong administration skills is a must
- Ability to deliver quality work under pressure and work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Dynamic: full of energy with a sense of purpose.
- Strong customer focus. Ensure customers and their needs, are the primary focus of actions.