A unique opportunity for an experienced Operations Leader to lead us into the next phase of our customer’s digital journey. The Divisional Operations Manager role will rely heavily on your leadership expertise and deep operations management experience to ensure we continue to function optimally and cost-effectively. It will also stretch your strategic thinking ability and passion in the next phase of our customers' journey via our new digital platforms and projects. We are a leading software business, and part of the larger, highly successful listed entity Adapt IT.
If you want to:
- Lead the delivery of operational requirements by being the liaison within group for operational queries within CaseWare, facilitating cyber security issues, system infrastructure for the CaseWare division and integration of the tools are all in working order.
- Product Owner- Salesforce while managing the vendor relationships with Salesforce, as well as oversee any upgrades, improvements, and moderation needed are completed and of standard.
- Legal Responsibilities and manage all legal relationships, contracts, MSA, with vendors
- Product Manage by being responsible for building an online CaseWare shop. This will showcase all CaseWare products and allow for interested clients to purchase online.
- Oversight and Leadership of Administration the Sales, Consulting, and Training teams. As well as travel arrangements.
And you have:
- Degree/NQF Level 6 National Diploma in Business Management, IT, or BCom
- Operations Management experience should have been ideally gained within an IT / software / similar environment
- Leadership / Team Management Experience
- Salesforce experience
- Financial understanding - budget forecasting
And these essential skills:
- Operational management (operations management; implementing best practices)
- Exposure to Cloud products
- IT Networking
- Advanced technical knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Finance exposure- budget forecasting
- Project management exposure
- Understanding of the following: Salesforce, Pastel, Cloud, Office, Networking, Digital marketing
- Online shop exposure - online purchasing experience & customer communities