Retain and grow the market of an international, world class financial software product in the Professional market. The CSC’s mission is to drive successful utilization of our products, and proactive management within all areas of the customer lifecycle.
If you want to:
- Achieve revenue and GP targets as per sales plan. Manage pipeline and activities accordingly. No cold calling necessary.
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge to ensure our products are well represented in the market.
- Develop and grow relationship with the customer so that they have the best possible customer experience.
- Prepare timeous quotes, proposals and follow ups in response to customer’s needs.
- Adopt the CaseWare Africa sales methodology, attend sales meetings to report on progress against sales plans, log every interaction on Salesforce.com and prepare sales feedback reports as required.
And you have:
- Completed Matric.
- Formal sales training. Degree is preferable.
- At least 2 years sales (either internal or external) experience in a high-volume environment.
- Accounting software experience is preferable.
And these essential skills:
- Excellent track record in solution sales and achieving targets consistently.
- Problem solving skills and ability to deal with potentially difficult customers.
- Mature individual with high level of emotional intelligence.
- Good computer literacy in general and in particular with MS Office and CRM systems.
- Positive attitude.
- “Farmer” type of profile.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated.
- Proven ability to excel under pressure in a very busy environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects.
- Good computer literacy Experience in working with a CRM system (Salesforce.com an advantage).
- Accounting background preferable.