Launch your career in the exciting world of software support! Join a dynamic, passionate team and provide clients with world class support services on a best of breed auditing software tool.
If you want to:
- Assist clients with Annual Financial Statements (AFS) changes.
- Provide telephonic support to users experiencing problems using the software, or inquiring how to use specific features.
- Make pro-active support calls to ensure that all clients are satisfied.
- Assist in testing new software and templates.
- Partake in knowledge sharing, and the creation of regular Knowledge Articles, and proactively inform team leaders and manager of product and client trends.
- Provide methodical technical guidance to customers, distribution partners, and colleagues as required.
- Ensure an efficient and qualitative case handling by following the defined support processes and tools.
And you have:
- No working experience required (Maximum of 1 year working experience if formal work experience has been acquired).
- Experience in customer support environment and or accounting field.
- Completed or completing a B.Com degree / National Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6), with a minimum of 2nd year Accounting as a subject.
- Excellent academic achievements within the specified qualification (Please note that academic transcripts will be requested).
- Accounting taken as a major subject.
And these essential skills:
- High computer literacy with an interest in IT.
- Good understanding of auditing and financial environment and processes.
- Training will be provided on division’s software packages.
- Good interpersonal skills and can build rapport with people.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to tolerate stress.
- The ability to show initiative.
- Customer focus.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An interest in software as well as IT and you are fully proficient in MS Office.