Ensure the smooth every day running of the support team, ensuring that SLAs are met and that quality targets are reached and maintained.
If you want to:
- Ensure a high level of technical and product knowledge within the Support team members as evidenced through turnaround time of issues and ability of the team to resolve issues independently.
- Prioritize team actions, monitor team resources to meet SLAs.
- Handle all second level telephonic support queries and cases.
- Communicate the Clients perception of value and quality to the business and identify the following:
- Any defects in the software that result in issues for the clients.
- Any improvements that could be made to the software itself – it's features or functionality – to bring it more in line with what the customer defines as quality or value.
- Any improvements to the software’s inbuilt support functionality that could reduce customer frustration / the need to make a support call.
- Ensure day to day desk management
- Assist clients primarily with obtaining software codes, installations and registration.
- Provide telephonic support to users experiencing problems using the software the community, or inquiring how to use specific features.
- Make pro-active support calls to ensure that all clients are satisfied.
- Assist in testing new software and enhancements and templates.
- Partake in knowledge sharing, and the creation of regular Frequently Asked Questions presentations, and proactively inform team leaders and manager of product and client trends.
And you have:
- At least 18 months working experience in a support role required.
- Experience in customer support environment.
- Completed or completing a B.Com degree / National Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6). Excellent academic achievements within the specified qualification (Please note that academic transcripts will be requested).
- Accounting taken as a major subject.
And these essential skills:
- High computer literacy with an interest in IT.
- Good understanding of software environment and processes.
- Training will be provided on division’s software packages.
- Good interpersonal skills and can build rapport with people.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to tolerate stress.
- The ability to show initiative.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of support policies and processes.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proficient in Software installation.