Train a broad-range of clients, nationally and internationally! This is an exciting, client-facing role where you can showcase your natural training flair, as well as your CaseWare Working Papers knowledge.
If you want to:
- Ensure that allocated training is delivered effectively on all existing and future products.
- Ensure that training equips customers with the capability to be more efficient on the software in a way that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Create and improve training material/interventions.
- Provide feedback to management on any issues / requests / opportunities.
- Ensure training is delivered to enhance clients’ business process.
- Identify and provide feedback on any issues / potential risks that were identified during any training session.
- Build relationships within the team and division as well as with clients.
- Ensure that all relevant parties receive all relevant communication.
And you have:
- Completed Matric.
- Have a minimum of a BCom (auditing/accounting) degree.
- Post graduate qualification in accounting desirable.
- Minimum 1 years of solid CaseWare Working Papers experience.
- Accounting/Auditing knowledge.
And these essential skills:
- CaseWare Working Papers experience.
- Ability to engage with clients.
- Analysis into trends and behaviors and be able to translate into a report.
- Excellent ability to transfer knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Patient and tolerant.
- Very enthusiastic about training.
- Interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Team Player.
- Organised and systematic.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and positive thinker.
- Problem identifying and problem solving skills.
- Time management.
- Self management.
- Microsoft product suite – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint (essential).
- Working knowledge of CaseWare Working Papers and its templates.
- Basic IT, software and MS Windows knowledge.