CaseWare is current looking for Sales Interns in our South African and African teams. The purpose of this role is to provide students with the technical skills and knowledge of account management and business administration within a corporate environment. The intern will develop an in-depth understanding of our product offering and the sales skills required to provide world-class account management to our clients. They will also provide administrative support to the Account Managers and External Sales Executives.
If you want to:
- Utilize the customer relationship management (CRM) software accurately and thoroughly and understand its importance in account management.
- Acquire an understanding of the full CaseWare product offering in your respective market (Public Sector, Corporate or the Professional Market).
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the various regions & markets. In doing so Interns can define the markets, the product needs of the different markets, and the pricing structures of the products.
- Able to achieve the account management targets successfully, by liaising with a high number of clients, creating sales opportunities and managing their sales pipeline.
- Understanding all products and the service offering to clients to enable them to sell the right solution according to clients’ needs.
- Ensure all activities, opportunities and forecasting are updated daily on the CRM systems.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets as per sales plan.
- Accurate management of sales pipeline.
- General administration duties
And you have:
- Completed Matric
- Completed BCom Marketing / Business / Finance / similar Business Administration Degree
And these essential skills:
- Some understanding of customer service, and the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Self-motivated; a self-starter.
- Ability to work under pressure in a very busy environment.
- Excellent team player.
- Dynamic, results orientated, target-driven.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to prioritise own (high Volume) workload
- Strong communication skills.