A passionate, driven individual with a digital leaning, interested in driving optimal performance and operations alongside a highly skilled marketing team with a focus on getting the best out of the incredible tools in use.
If you want to:
- Assist with data capturing, processing and updating, run reports and create spreadsheets.
- Assist the broader marketing team with optimal campaign setup and administrative aspects of CRM systems including Salesforce and Pardot.
- Liaise with specialist service providers as and when required to ensure the success of systems and maintenance and upkeep of processes.
- Drive campaign management alongside the marketing team with a focus on systems setup, integration and successful implementation and monitoring.
- Take ownership of survey tools, list management and CRM tool usage by the marketing department for campaigns and always-on activity.
- Ensure high visibility and status reporting on delivery of tasks for the broader team and other stakeholders. Adherence to timelines and implementation of turnaround times for various repeat items.
- Perform high levels of organization and a focus on effective, professional communication in dealings with internal and external stakeholders which is imperative in marketing operational excellence.
- Provide day-to-day assistance or any other related duties as required within the marketing division.
- Drive inventory management of marketing material and promotional items.
- Plan and implement all 3rd Party and CWA events in collaboration with relevant sales team to ensure that objectives and targets of the event are communicated and achieved.
- Prepare and present event project plans, detailing the following but not limited to; the objective of the event, equipment required, budget overview and summary of event.
- Coordinate appointments and visits to see venue space, scheduling of events on the calendar, conduct site visits and find resources to help make decisions about event possibilities.
- Coordinate an entire event within the allocated budget from receiving the brief to feedback reporting after the event.
- Ensure end-to-end management and coordination of events including but not limited to activities such as managing on-site production (e.g set-up and break-down and clean up for events as necessary).
- Assist in the marketing of the event (social media, company website, etc).
- Source promotional and non-promotional gifts for events.
- Develop relationships with suppliers, speakers and venues.
- Deal with suppliers to manufacture and deliver marketing material and collateral, and setting up company collateral such as banners and brochures.
And you have:
- Marketing Degree.
- 3 years of marketing experience.
- 1 year of experience in marketing operations.
- Experience with digital marketing.
- Experience with system administration (CRM).
And these essential skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing, digital focus is advantageous.
- Strong written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Creative and energetic.
- High attention to detail.
- Deadline focused and able to handle pressure.
- Process driven.
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- MS Office highly competent.
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce is an advantage).
- Experience with marketing automation tools and systems advantageous.
- Good understanding of software and systems as a whole.