A passionate, skilled marketer responsible for quality lead generation, efficient marketing operations and client success within their assigned market segment across all territories where we operate on the continent.
If you want to:
- Develop strategies and plans for the marketing programs that drive lead generation and align to targets and goals based on the historical and real-time data sources available to you.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the broader market and adheres to CWA values and USPs.
- Enable and support sales to effectively communicate value propositions of products and services.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage cross-functional implementation of these plans.
- Become the expert on your buyers, their buying behavior and cycles as well as the competition in that specific segment.
- Drive demand generation not only in volume, but more importantly in relevance and quality.
- Drive campaign management including the development of content, management of communication channels; vendor management; event guidance; management of budget; internal communications and reporting throughout.
- ROI based reporting focusing on lead quality, cost of acquisition and optimizing both.
- Achieve Marketing operational excellence which requires high levels of organization and a focus on effective, professional communication and dealings with internal and external stakeholders.
And you have:
- Marketing Degree.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- 3 years of experience in software marketing.
- Experience in financial services a plus.
- Previously in charge of developing marketing strategy and implementation plan.
And these essential skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in software or product marketing.
- Strong written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Creative and energetic.
- High attention to detail.
- Deadline focused and able to handle pressure.
- Process driven.
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- MS Office highly competent.
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce is an advantage).
- Experience with marketing automation tools and systems advantageous.
- Good understanding of software and systems as a whole.