Launch your career in the exciting world of software support! Join a dynamic, passionate team and provide clients with world class support services on a best of breed auditing software tool.
If you want to:
- Assist clients with auditing working papers' changes as well as using and navigating through Confirmation.com.
- Provide support to users experiencing problems using the software or inquiring how to use specific features or the use of Confirmation.com.
- Make pro-active client success calls to ensure that all clients are satisfied.
- Assist in testing new software and templates.
- Partake in knowledge sharing, and the creation of regular Frequently Asked Questions presentations, and proactively informing team leaders and managers of product and client trends.
- Follow up on outstanding bank confirmations.
And you have:
- No working experience required (Maximum of 1 year working experience if formal work experience has been acquired).
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Completed/Completing a B. Com degree / National Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6), with a minimum of 2nd year Accounting and Auditing as subjects.
- Excellent academic achievements within the specified qualification (Please note that academic transcripts will be requested).
- Accounting and Auditing taken as major subjects.
And these essential skills:
- Highly computer literate with some interest in IT.
- Good understanding of auditing, financial environment and related processes.
- Training will be provided on division’s software packages.
- Good interpersonal skills and can build rapport with people.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High Stress tolerance.
- The ability to show initiative.
- Customer focused.
- The ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full proficiency in MS Office, with an interest in Software and IT.